New Job: Senior C++ Software Engineer (Audio/Broadcast), West Yorkshire
- Published on Friday, 28 June 2013 12:51
- Paul Griffiths
Job Title: Senior C++ Software Engineer (Audio/Broadcast)
Location: nr Halifax, West Yorkshire
Salary: £negotiable + benefits
Senior C++ Software Engineer is required by our West Yorkshire based client commutable from Leeds, Halifax and Manchester to play a key role in the on-going development of their professional audio products. You will work in a software team where responsibility, honesty, creativity and commitment are key values in an employee focussed organisation.
To be considered for this C++ Developer role you will have:
- A strong background in the design and development of object oriented applications using C++.
- An earlier background in or strong understanding of embedded software development.
- The experience or ability to lead technical projects
- A good understanding of hardware platforms and how software and hardware compenents work together.
- An understanding of TCP/IP networking
- Experience of development in a Linux environment
Expertise in broadcast audio products and the broadcast industry and/or an interest in audio mixing consoles would be a bonus. Any practical experience of UML or an understanding of Linux device drivers would also be a bonus.
To apply please visit the jobs section of our site or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Paul Griffiths
Experienced recruiter of sales, technology and marketing professionals into IT Services and the entertainment and event technology industries encompassing Musical Instrument (MI), Professional Audio (Pro Audio), Sound Reinforcement, Lighting, Audio Visual (AV), Broadcast, Radio and Film.
- Applications Engineer (2)
- BI/DWH (1)
- Design (12)
- DSP (36)
- Electronic Service/Repair (10)
- Embedded (29)
- FPGA (1)
- Hardware Design (66)
- Hire / Rental (2)
- Information Technology (1)
- Installations (1)
- Jobs (320)
- Manufacturing (3)
- Marketing (18)
- Mechanical Design (1)
- News (254)
- Operations (4)
- Oracle (1)
- Product Manager (16)
- Project Management (13)
- Recruitment (54)
- Resources (1)
- Sales (51)
- Software Development (86)
- Technical Support (24)
- Testing (18)
- Top Tips (5)
- Uncategorized (18)