New Job: Senior C++ Software Engineer (Audio/Broadcast), West Yorkshire
- Published on Friday, 28 June 2013 12:51
- Paul Griffiths
Job Title: Senior C++ Software Engineer (Audio/Broadcast)
Location: nr Halifax, West Yorkshire
Salary: £negotiable + benefits
Senior C++ Software Engineer is required by our West Yorkshire based client commutable from Leeds, Halifax and Manchester to play a key role in the on-going development of their professional audio products. You will work in a software team where responsibility, honesty, creativity and commitment are key values in an employee focussed organisation.
To be considered for this C++ Developer role you will have:
- A strong background in the design and development of object oriented applications using C++.
- An earlier background in or strong understanding of embedded software development.
- The experience or ability to lead technical projects
- A good understanding of hardware platforms and how software and hardware compenents work together.
- An understanding of TCP/IP networking
- Experience of development in a Linux environment
Expertise in broadcast audio products and the broadcast industry and/or an interest in audio mixing consoles would be a bonus. Any practical experience of UML or an understanding of Linux device drivers would also be a bonus.
To apply please visit the jobs section of our site or email email@example.com
About Paul Griffiths
BI/DWH, Analytics & IT Services Recruiter at Wilson Orange with over 15 years' experience in the recruitment of IT, Engineering, Sales and Marketing professionals across the UK, Europe and USA. Experience of both in-house and agency recruitment from junior graduate positions through to confidential C level appointments.
- Applications Engineer (2)
- BI/DWH (5)
- Design (12)
- DSP (37)
- Electronic Service/Repair (10)
- Embedded (30)
- FPGA (1)
- Hardware Design (66)
- Hire / Rental (2)
- Information Technology (1)
- Installations (1)
- Jobs (328)
- Manufacturing (3)
- Marketing (18)
- Mechanical Design (1)
- News (260)
- Operations (4)
- Oracle (1)
- Product Manager (16)
- Project Management (13)
- Recruitment (54)
- Resources (1)
- Sales (51)
- sas (1)
- Software Development (87)
- Technical Support (24)
- Testing (20)
- Top Tips (5)
- Uncategorized (18)